torstai 7. huhtikuuta 2011

Nirvana - Heart shaped box



                    Heart shabed box
She eyes me like 
a Pisces when I am weak.
I've been locked inside your 
heart-shaped box for weeks.
I've been drawn into your 
magnet tar pit trap.
I wish I could eat your cancer 
when you turn black.



Hey! Wait!
I've got a new complaint.
Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

.



Your advice

Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet. Cut myself on angel's hair and baby's breath. Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black. Throw down your 
umbilical noose so I can climb right back.

Hey! Wait!
I've got a new complaint.
Forever in debt to your priceless advice.

Your advice.


She eyes me like a pisces 
when I am weak.
I've been locked 
inside your heart-shaped box for weeks.
I've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap.
I wish I could eat your cancer 
when you turn black.

Hey! Wait!
I've got 
a new complaint.
Forever in debt.


                     Your advice.   


    It's better to burn out than to fade away.


                              1967 - 1994 Kurt Cobain








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti